Man Missing From Hudson Valley Found in Florida
A missing Hudson Valley man who police described as a "vulnerable adult" was found in Florida.
On Tuesday, New York State Police from the Brewster barracks began searching for a vulnerable missing adult. Matthew C. Graham was reported missing by his family and was last seen on Ivy Hill Road in Brewster at approximately 9:00 p.m.
Police described Graham as being 5'11" 270 pounds with brown hair and green eyes. He has a barbed wire wrap tattoo on his right arm and Chinese characters tattooed on his left inner forearm. It was unknown what Matthew is wearing.
An investigation revealed he may have traveled to New York City, specifically the New Hyde Park area of Long Island, police say.
However, late Wednesday, police revealed Graham wasn't found anywhere near New York City. He was found in what was described to be "good condition" in the state of Florida.
It's unclear how or why Graham traveled to Flordia.
- 'Beloved' Lower Hudson Valley Restaurant Owner Suddenly Dies
- Suspicious Device Forces Hudson Valley School to Evacuate
- 9 Hudson Valley School Districts Among Best in New York
- Cash4Life Winning Ticket Sold in Hudson Valley
- Kelsey Grammer Opens Tavern in Catskills
- Man Makes Wrong Turn, Wins $1 Million at Hudson Valley Store