Man Dies After Falling Off Roof in Orange County
An investigation is underway after a man fell from a roof and died.
On Tuesday around 1:45 p.m., Town of Wallkill police officers responded to a request for emergency medical services at 390 East Main Street. Upon arrival,
officers discovered the victim on the garage floor suffering from serious injuries.
A preliminary investigation determined that a man was repairing the roof when he fell through onto a truck below, police say. The unnamed man was transported by Town of Wallkill Volunteer Ambulance Corp to Orange Regional Medical Center where he was pronounced deceased.
Town of Wallkill Detectives are continuing the investigation into the accident with the assistance of the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA).
- 'Deadly' Drug-Resistant Superbug Spreading In Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Doctor Accused of Stealing Millions From Patients
- Newborn Baby Found Dead in Vacant Lot in Hudson Valley
- Fire Destroys Hudson Valley Animal Sanctuary
- New Details Surrounding Former Newburgh Teacher's Disappearance
- Police Seek Help After Elderly Woman Raped in Newburgh
- Help Needed In Finding Teen Who Went Missing From Dutchess County