Hudson Valley Sex Offender Who Raped Teens Moves Near High School
A high-risk sex offender who raped two teens is now living within walking distance of a Hudson Valley high school.
Recently, Dwayne Rollinson moved to an apartment on Broadway in the City of Newburgh.
According to the New York State Sex Offender’s database, the 41-year-old was convicted of rape in 2009. His victims were two girls, ages 15 and 16. He was sentenced to 30 months in prison.
The Level-3 sex offender’s new home is less than a mile from Newburgh Free Academy and SUNY Orange. He’s 1.1 miles from Mount Saint Mary College.
Level-3 sex offenders are considered to have the highest risk of a repeat offense and are considered the greatest risk to the public.
- Popular Brand-New Hudson Valley Restaurant Suddenly Closes
- Insane Photos Show Rollover Tractor-trailer on I-84
- 2 Charged With DWI After One-Car Crash in Dutchess County
- Hudson Valley Woman ‘Left to Die by Ex’ Appears on Dr. Phil
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Lefts Dogs Outside Without Food, Water
- Hudson Valley Woman Wanted Again
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley