Hudson Valley Dental Worker Stole Money From Patients, Police Say
A woman who worked in a local dental office is accused of stealing money from patients.
On Friday, New Windsor Police arrested 32-year-old Carmen Alvarado-Green of Wallkill on four-counts of falsifying business records, grand larceny, felonies, and three misdemeanor counts of petit larceny.
The arrest came after a two-month investigation by the Town of New Windsor Police Department’s Detective Division. The investigation revealed that Alvarado-Green altered business records and stole money from patients at Windsor Dental, located in the Town of New Windsor, police say.
Alvarado-Green was arraigned in New Windsor Court. Bail was set at $10,000 cash or $25,000 bond. She was later released after posting bond.
- Hudson Valley Woman Who Stole Over $1 Million From Employer Jailed
- Hudson Valley Home To One of New York’s Best Bloody Mary
- Hudson Valley Teacher Charged With Forcibly Touching Students
- Brooklyn Man Accused Of Phoning In Bomb Threat To Local School
- Police: 68-Year-Old Local Man ‘Inappropriately Touched’ Child