Brooklyn Man Accused Of Phoning In Bomb Threat To Local School
A Brooklyn man is behind bars following a 10-week investigation into a bomb threat phoned into a local school.
On Tuesday, the Washingtonville Police Department, with the assistance of the Orange County Sheriff’s Department, arrested Marcel Graham at his Brooklyn home.
The arrest was a result of an investigation into a bomb threat called into Washingtonville High School on January 17, police say.
Authorities didn’t reveal how their investigation led them to allege that Graham phoned in the bomb threat to the Orange County school.
Graham was arraigned in Orange County Court and remanded to Orange County Jail on $50,000 cash bail or $100,000 secured bond. He is due to appear to the Village of Washingtonville Court on April 12.
- Hudson Valley Woman Who Stole Over $1 Million From Employer Jailed
- Hudson Valley Home To One of New York’s Best Bloody Mary
- Hudson Valley Teacher Charged With Forcibly Touching Students
- Hudson Valley Dental Worker Stole Money From Patients, Police Say
- Police: 68-Year-Old Local Man ‘Inappropriately Touched’ Child