Hudson Valley Cable Provider Plans Price Increase
Your TV, internet and phone bill is likely going to increase in a few days.
Many Spectrum customers are going to see an increase in their bill starting next month.
"Beginning in November, the rates for some Spectrum services and equipment are being adjusted," Charter Communications spokeswoman Patti Michel told the Citizen-Times. "The new rates will affect all markets."
Charter Communications owns and operates Spectrum. The price increase will affect all 41 states where Charter Communications operates including here in the Hudson Valley.
The price increase means a Hudson Valley resident with all of Spectrum's services could see an increase in their bill of $7.61 monthly or $91.32 annually.
According to a Charter Communications spokesperson the increases include:
- Broadcast TV surcharge from $8.85 to $9.95 a month
- Spectrum receivers will increase from $6.99 to $7.50 a month
- $54.99 to $59.99 a month for Spectrum Internet customers who subscribe to Spectrum TV
- $64.99 to $65.99 a month for Spectrum Internet for customers who don't have Spectrum TV
- Digital adapter from $4.99 to $5.99 a month.
- Hudson Valley Cable Provider Secretly Plans To Increase Prices
- Thousands of Mega Millions Winning Tickets Sold in New York
- 'Destructive Invasive Pest' From Asia Spotted in New York
- 'Beloved' Hudson Valley Teacher Found Dead
- $1 Million Mega Millions Winning Tickets Sold in Hudson Valley
- Measles Spreading at Alarming Rates in Hudson Valley
- These Are The Best Pizzerias in the Hudson Valley