Hillary Clinton Announces Presidential Bombshell in Hudson Valley
Hillary Clinton is making national headlines today after she gave an exclusive interview in the Hudson Valley about her 2020 Presidential intentions.
Some may have assumed that when Clinton was going to announce if she was going to run for President again she'd give the exclusive news to a national media company like CNN, the New York Times or the Wall Street Journal, etc.
Nope, Clinton told her local t.v. news station, News 12 Hudson Valley, that she won't run for President in 2020.
"I'm not running, but I'm going to keep on working and speaking and standing up for what I believe," she told News 12 in an exclusive interview on Monday.
The former first lady, senator and secretary of state adds while she isn't running for President, she will continue to speak out and will do everything in her power to help the Democrats win back the White House.
"I'm not going anywhere. What's at stake in our country, the kind of things that are happening right now are deeply troubling to me," Clinton told News 12's Tara Rosenblum. "People need to understand that in many cases, they were sold a bill of goods. We can't take anything for granted. We have to work really, really hard to make our case to the American people, and I'm gonna do everything I can to help the Democrats win back the White House."
Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton have a home in Chappaqua, not far from the News 12 Hudson Valley studio in Westchester.
- Hudson Valley Police Officer Helps Remove Snow From Driver's Car
- Hudson Valley Cop Fleeing Rabid Fox Shoots Himself in Chest
- Hudson Valley Student Diagnosed With Highly Contagious Virus
- Community 'Heartbroken' After 'Top' Cadet Dies at West Point
- Police Sergeant Accused of Making, Selling Guns in Hudson Valley
- 5 Hudson Valley School Districts Among 'Worst-graded' in New York
- Flu Continues To Rise Across New York
- 2 Hudson Valley Eateries Among Best Found 'Off The Beaten Path'
- 4 Hudson Valley Residents Arrested For Welfare Fraud