Help Needed Finding Missing Teens From Poughkeepsie, Newburgh
Police need help as they search for two missing teens.
Aislin Johnson, 15, of Poughkeepsie was last seen on Sept. 20. She's believed to be in the local area, officials say.
The New York State Missing Persons Clearinghouse issued an alert for Johnson on Oct. 5. The Poughkeepsie teen was last seen wearing a blue track jacket, a black t-shirt and grey sweatpants.
She's described as being 5'5" 160 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. The Town of Poughkeepsie Police Department reports it's possible she's in Columbia County.
Anyone with information regarding Aislin is asked to contact the Town of Poughkeepsie Police Department at 845-485-3666.
On Thursday, the Town of Newburgh Police Department asked the public for help following the disappearance of 15-year-old Arnold E. Sanchez-Bonilla.
He was last seen on Sunday, Oct 4 leaving his home. It's possible he got into a yellow cab around 8:30 p.m. on Sunday, police say. Sanchez-Bonilla was last seen wearing a long sleeve maroon shirt, black pants and black boots.
Sanchez-Bonilla is prescribed several medications that he needs and doesn't appear to have with him, according to police. He's described as being 5'6" and 130 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.
"Police and family are concerned for his well being," the Town of Newburgh Police Department said in a press release.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Town of Newburgh police at 845-564-1100.
- Beloved Teacher Dies in Hudson Valley 'Doing What He Loved To Do'
- Cuomo Releases Plan to Shutdown New York Restaurants, Businesses
- Man, Dog Fatally Struck By Train in Hudson Valley
- Some New York Students, Teachers Will Be Tested Weekly For COVID
- Update: Woman Strikes Plane While Skydiving in Hudson Valley
- Popular Hudson Valley Supermarket Makes Changes at 3 Stores
- Police: Fatal Fire in Hudson Valley Was Likely Suicide, Arson