Alleged Walmart Masturbator Arrested For Filming Woman Changing, Police Say
A Hudson Valley man who was recently accused of masturbating at a local Walmart was arrested again.
On Thursday, New York State Police in Monroe arrested 22-year-old Jesus Miranda of the town of Highlands for unlawful surveillance.
Miranda used his cell phone to take pictures and video of a woman while she was in the changing room of a department store located in the Town of Monroe, police say.
Miranda was arraigned in the Town of Monroe Justice Court and remanded to Orange County Jail in lieu of $5,000 cash bail and $15,000 bond.
Just a few weeks ago, Miranda was arrested after he exposed himself and masturbated at a Walmart on Route 211 in Wallkill, police say. He allegedly admitted that he engaged in the same behavior in another department store around Orange County.
- Man Found Dead Behind Building In Hudson Valley
- Second Person Accuses Dutchess County Lawyer of Sexual Touching
- Ulster County Man Was High, Drunk During Crash That Killed Passenger, Police Say
- Hudson Valley Man Convicted of Multiple Sex Crimes With Child
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Kicked Out of Bar, Returns With Rifle
Wanted Hudson Valley sex offenders and a number of tragedies are among this week's top 5 local news stories.