Ulster County Man Stabbed During Argument, Police Say
An Ulster County man suffered a non-life threatening stab wound to the abdomen during an argument on Monday.
On Monday, at approximately 5:58 p.m. Saugerties Police responded to the report of a man who had suffered a stab wound at 446 Route 212 in the Town of Saugerties.
Upon arrival, officers located a 36-year old, who had suffered a stab wound to the abdomen. The man was treated at the scene and transported to a local hospital by ambulance for further treatment.
An investigation determined that the victim and 50-year old, Patrick Green, both resided at 446 Route 212, were arguing and the argument turned physical.
Green allegedly stabbed the victim in the abdomen with a "dangerous object", according to police.
Green was arrested and charged with felony assault in the second-degree. Green was arraigned and remanded to Ulster County Jail in lieu of $10,000 cash bail.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie