Snow in the Forecast for The Hudson Valley This Weekend
Despite spring-like temperatures, snow is in the forecast for the Hudson Valley.
The first Monday in March was a picture-perfect day. The region had sunshine, blue skies and temperatures in the 50s or 60s. Tuesday brought cloudy skies but again spring-like temperatures.
However, Hudson Valley Weather's Five Day Forcast says snow should fall across the region on Friday. Hudson Valley Weather predicts rain showers will develop Friday afternoon and change to wet snow around sunset. Snow should continue to fall Friday night, tapering off around sunrise Saturday.
As of this writing, Hudson Valley Weather believes 1 to 3 inches of snow will fall.
The snow might not stay on the ground long because the sun should come out by Saturday afternoon with temperatures in the high 30s and a sunny Sunday with temperatures in the mid-50s is predicted.
- Woman Says She Found Cockroach in Food From Hudson Valley Eatery
- Snow in the Forecast for The Hudson Valley This Weekend
- You Can Spend The Night in a Dream Hudson Valley Castle
- Child Dies From 300-Foot Fall on Icy Upper Hudson Valley Trail
- America Runs on Dunkin’ But Dunkin’ Runs on Poughkeepsie
- Taco Bell Opening New Location in Hudson Valley, More Coming Soon
- Planet Fitness to Open New Location in Hudson Valley