Police: Hudson Valley Prisoner Clogs Cell’s Toilet, Smears Feces
A Hudson Valley man is accused of clogging his prison cell's toilet and smearing feces all over the walls.
On Saturday, detectives from the Ulster County Sheriff's Office announced the arrest of 33-year-old Kevin Greene, an inmate of the Ulster County Jail.
On Friday, members of the Ulster County Sheriff's Office Corrections Division noticed Greene's cell flooding after he clogged his cell's toilet with a bed sheet, police say.
Officials later found Greene's prison cell's walls smeared with human feces, according to the Ulster County Sheriff's Office
Greene was charged with criminal nuisance and criminal tampering. He's being held in the Ulster County Jail on unrelated charges stemming from an arrest made by the City of Kingston Police Department.
- Hudson Valley Man Finds Cockroach in Fast-Food Burger
- 3 Shot, 2 Killed Saturday Night in the Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Stars in #1 Movie in The World
- Deer Causes Fatal Accident On Palisades Parkway, Woman Killed
- Hudson Valley Man Sold Heroin On School Grounds, Police Say
- Police: Hudson Valley Prisoner Clogs Cell's Toilet, Smears Feces