Multiple Accidents Throughout HV Causing Traffic Headache
Several accidents have been reported all over the Hudson Valley this morning. Your commute to work may be a little slower than normal.
Early this morning parts of the Hudson Valley received a wintery mix of snow and rain. While there was no major accumulation it was enough to make the roads slippery in a few areas. The following incidents have been reported from our traffic center.
- Crash on Taconic State Parkway southbound south of Exit - Hortontown Hill Rd. (Kent) right shoulder.
- Crash on I-87 - NYS Thruway southbound between Exit 18 (I-87) - New Paltz (Rte 299) and Exit 17 (I-87) - Newburgh (I-84)
- Crash on NY 199 westbound area of Taconic State Parkway (Milan) right shoulder.
- Crash with Property Damage on Taconic State Parkway northbound before Route 44; Ramp (Pleasant Valley)
- Thruway SB before x17, right lane mva then NYS Thruway southbound between Exit 14A shoulder crash.
- rash with Property Damage on Taconic State Parkway northbound before Route 44; Ramp (Pleasant Valley) right shoulder of 2 lanes blocked.
- Overturned vehicle with entrapment on The Taconic State Pkwy SB after James Baird State Park (Baird Park Rd)
For more information and updates download and stay up to date at the WRRV mobile app.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America