Missing Hudson Valley Man Away at College Found
A 20-year-old from the Hudson Valley who went missing just before his final exams was found.
Stony Brook University student Michael McLaughlin of Cornwall was found nearly two weeks after he was reported missing.
McLaughlin was found late Christmas and police say he's safe, according to Newsday.
He was last seen on the Stony Brook University around 4 a.m. on Thursday, Dec. 13.
The 20-year-old was reported missing on Dec. 15 after he missed his final exams and his shift working with the Stony Brook Volunteer Ambulance Corps. He was believed to be driving a 2008 gray Subaru Impreza with New York registration HRE-5719.
His mother said before Michael went missing he was nervous about his upcoming finals, Newsday reports.
- Man Falls To Death Rock Climbing in Hudson Valley Near Christmas
- Nearly 4,000 at Nearby Surgery Center Likely Exposed to HIV, More
- Cops: Man With Connections to Cult Kidnapped Hudson Valley Kids
- Sex Offender Moves Near Hudson Valley Nursery, Church, School
- Massive Skating Rink Opens in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Office Saved Suicidal Student's Life
- Police: Missing New York Child Could be in Hudson Valley