Man Accused of Flashing Kids at Target Arrested in Ulster County
A man who police say was exposing himself to children has been arrested in the Hudson Valley.
This week Allan E. Pontes was identified by police in Esopus and charged with several crimes. According to authorities, Pontes was at a Target store in upstate New York where he allegedly approached two children and exposed himself to them.
Police have been searching for Pontes since the incident last month, and he was finally found in Esopus. It's unclear how he was identified, but police are thanking the public for their assistance in finding Pontes. They say that tips received through a Facebook post were responsible for identifying the alleged criminal.
The incident happened on August 20 at the Target store in Plattsburgh. Police have charged Pontes with two counts of Endangering the Welfare of a Child, one count of Public Lewdness in the first degree, and one count of Exposure of a Person.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie