Justin Bieber Plans To Marry Girl From the Hudson Valley
Pop star Justin Bieber is engaged to a girl who grew up in the Hudson Valley.
Many girls from the Hudson Valley dreamed of marrying Bieber, well for one girl from the Hudson Valley, that dream will likely become a reality.
On Sunday, news broke that Bieber, 24, popped the question to model Hailey Baldwin, 21, a few weeks after the pair started dating again.
As seen in the photo above, Bieber later confirmed the news on Instagram.
"My heart is COMPLETELY and FULLY YOURS and I will ALWAYS put you first! You are the love of my life Hailey Baldwin and I wouldn’t want to spend it with anybody else," he wrote on his Instagram post.
Turns out, Baldwin grew up in the Hudson Valley. Her father, Stephen Baldwin owned a home in Rockland County.
Baldwin and his wife, Kennya, purchased a home on Old Mountain Road South in the Village Upper Grandview over 18 years ago.
There are conflicting reports as to when the couple purchased the home. The New York Post says the home was purchased in 2000, while Realtor.Com claims the four-bedroom house was bought in 1997. In early 2017, the home was auctioned off after a foreclosure.
Over two years ago, when Bieber and Baldwin first started allegedly dating, the pop singer was spotted all over the Hudson Valley with Baldwin, including bowling at Bowlmore Lanes in White Plains.
- Hudson Valley Woman Found Dead in Local Hotel Room
- Fast-tracked Plan Threatens 'Very Existence of the Hudson' River
- Justin Bieber Engaged to Girl From the Hudson Valley
- Red Cross Issues 'Urgent Emergency' For Tri-State
- Potentially Fatal Insect-Spread Virus Confirmed in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley First Responders Save Drowning Girl on Vacation
- Pet Owner Abandons Dog in Hudson Valley With No Food, Water