Hudson Valley Man Accused of Stealing Car
A Hudson Valley man was arrested over allegations he stole a car.
An investigation by New York State Police in Orange County revealed that Steven M. Brisee of Walden stole a 2011 Nissan Altima from the impound yard of P and P Auto in New Windsor.
Brisee was charged with third-degree burglary, a class D Felony.
Brisee was arraigned in the Town of New Windsor Court and remanded to the Orange County Jail on $2,000 cash bail.
- Police: Man Sets Himself on Fire at Hudson Valley Gas Station
- Rare Wolf Coyote Hybrid Spotted in Hudson Valley
- All Hudson Valley Wal-Mart Stores Are Changing Its Name
- Hudson Valley Child Molester Jailed
- Hudson Valley Father Accused of Shooting Child
- Hudson Valley Family Needs Help After Fire Kills Child, Mother
- Police: Hudson Valley Babysitter Used Child to Help in Burglary
- Beware of Hudson Valley ‘Porch Pirates”
- Teacher From Hudson Valley Found Dead in School Bathroom
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley