Hudson Valley Man Accused of Gas Station Robbery
Following a lengthy investigation, a Sullivan County man is accused of robbing a local gas station.
On Monday, New York State Police in Liberty arrested 23-year-old Ryan A. Yeneic of Livingston Manor for robbery, a felony.
Back in late May 2018, troopers responded to the report of a robbery at the Sunoco on Main Street in Livingston Manor. Upon arrival, troopers interviewed the victim who was working as the store cashier at the time of the robbery.
The victim told police when she exited a cooler a man with something covering his face confronted her and demanded money.
The clerk complied with the orders and the suspect then fled out of the main door towards Main Street and River Street with an undetermined amount of money from the cash register.
Following a lengthy investigation, police allege Yeneic committed the robbery. Authorities didn't go into details about the investigation.
Yeneic was sent to Sullivan County Jail on $30,000 cash bail or bond.
- Gigantic Indoor Waterpark Ready to Open in Hudson Valley
- Cuomo Set to Become Highest Paid Governor in United States
- Teen Arrested For Alleged Fake Hostage Situation in Hudson Valley
- 3 Men Accused of Running Grandparent Scam in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Woman Arrest For Arson Following Apartment Fire
- Is a 'Midweek Nor'easter' Going to Impact the Hudson Valley?
- Hudson Valley Police Officer Dies Unexpectedly
- Hudson Valley Woman, 2 Dogs Killed in Fire
- Helicopter With 6 Aboard Crashes in Hudson Valley
- Fatal Tractor-Trailer Accident Closes I-87 For Hours
- Hudson Valley Man Sentenced For Nearly $1 Million Scheme