Police Continue Investigation Into Fatal 2013 Hit-and-Run
Nearly four years have passed since a woman was killed walking in the Hudson Valley. Police are hoping for help to find the driver responsible.
Around 4 p.m. on July 29, 2013, Judy Feldman was hit by an unknown vehicle while crossing Bridge Street in the Hamlet of Callicoon.
Feldman, who lived in New York City at the time, was in the area visiting family and friends.
She was leaving a Callicon library when she was fatally struck crossing the street by an unknown vehicle. There were no witnesses, police say.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Investigator David Myers at State Police Major Crimes in Middletown at 845-344-5300.
- Massive Chipotle Data Breach Greatly Impacts Hudson Valley Customers
- Local High School Senior Killed In Rollover Crash, Classmate in Critical Condition
- Authorities Seek Help Looking For Missing Hudson Valley Woman
- 12 Hudson Valley Sex Offenders Arrested For Not Registering, Police Seek Help Finding Many
- Police Search For Missing Hudson Valley Teen
Murders, a man masturbating at a local Walmart and a fatal bug that's spreading are a part of this week's Top 5 local news stories.