Cops: Hudson Valley Heroin Dealer Jailed After ‘No-Knock Search’
Police allegedly seized heroin following a "No-Knock" search of a Hudson Valley home. Two were arrested.
Recently, Port Jervis City police and the Orange County Sheriff’s Office Special Operations Group executed a Port Jervis City Court ordered “No Knock” search warrant at an apartment on Ball Street in the City of Port Jervis.
A quantity of heroin was seized from inside the apartment, police say.
Following the search warrant, 48-year-old Roberto Sanchez who lives at the Port Jervis apartment was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell, a felony, criminal possession of a controlled substance and endangering the welfare of a child, misdemeanors.
Sanchez was remanded to Orange County Jail without bail.
A 38-year-old woman, who also lives in the apartment, was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance and endangering the welfare of a child, misdemeanors. She was remanded to Orange County jail in lieu of $750 bail.
- Winter Storm Watches Issued For Most of the Hudson Valley
- Business Abruptly Closes For Good at Poughkeepsie Galleria
- DA: Hudson Valley Man Watched Child Porn on Local Church Computer
- Foot of Snow Still Not Ruled Out For Hudson Valley This Weekend
- Longtime Hudson Valley Restaurant Suddenly Closes
- Hudson Valley City Among 'Most Dangerous' in United States
- These Children Have Gone Missing From The Hudson Valley
- Car Demolishes Popular Hudson Valley Deli & Pizzeria, 2 Injured
- Woman Fatally Struck By Car Walking in Hudson Valley, 1 Injured
- 1 Killed After Car Crashes Into Hudson Valley Business
- Hudson Valley Man Found Dead in Ditch
- Major Expansion Planned For Woodbury Commons