2 More People Shot in Newburgh, 17 Shots Fired
Police are hoping for help after two more people were shot in Newburgh.
On Tuesday around 6 p.m., the City of Newburgh Police Department responded to a Shot Spotter notification indicating 17 shots were fired in the area of S. Clark Street in between Renwick Street and Benkard Avenue.
Two people were shot and they are currently being treated for injuries at St. Luke’s hospital, police say.
Police are asking anyone with any information about this incident to contact the police department at (845)561-3131.
On Sunday, three family members were fatally shot inside their Town of Newburgh home and a 3-year-old is in critical condition with multiple gunshot wounds.
- Newburgh Triple-Homicide Suspect Sentenced For 2016 Arrest
- Landmark Hudson Valley School Will Soon Be TV, Film Studio
- Hudson Valley 3-Year-Old Shot Several Times in Critical Condition
- CNBC Wants NYC Residents to 'Ditch' NYC for Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Shaken After 3-Year-Old Shot, Brother, Parents Murdered
- The Hudson Valley is Home to The World's Oldest Forest
- Hudson Valley Parents, Child Killed in 'Targeted' Home Invasion
- Lower Hudson Valley Teen Missing For Month Found Dead in Lake
- Woman Walking on Taconic State Parkway Struck and Killed by Jeep