Weekend Weather: Sunny and Mild in the Hudson Valley
Friday's mild weather should last for most of the weekend, with a slight warm up for Saturday. Highs Friday afternoon should stay in the 70s with partly cloudy skies.
Saturday will the warmest day, with highs around 80 and increasing clouds in the afternoon. There will be a chance for showers later as the day goes on. Lows Saturday night will be mild, as temperatures will only get into the 60s.
Sunday will see cooler and breezier weather, with highs in the low 70s and mostly sunny skies. Lows Sunday night will fall into the upper 40s.
Have a great weekend!
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie