Weekend Weather: More Rain on the Way in the Hudson Valley
We'll see some sun here and there as we head into the weekend, though eventually the clouds are expected to roll back in bringing a chance for more rain.
Friday will stay around 60 with a mixture of sun and clouds. Saturday will start off sunny with highs near 60, however it will become more cloudy as the day goes on. There is a chance for some showers overnight Saturday, especially after midnight. Lows will stay in the mid to upper 40s.
Sunday will stay cloudy with rain hanging around until late in the day. Highs will be in the upper 50s. Clouds will finally start moving out of the area overnight, with lows i nthe upper 40s.
Sure enough, the best day will be Monday when we're all back in work or school. highs will be in the mid to upper 60s with sunny skies.
Have a great weekend!
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie