Teen Accused of Stealing Nearly $2,000 From Poughkeepsie Galleria
A teen is accused of stealing nearly $2,000 worth of merchandise from a store in the Poughkeepsie Galleria.
Last Friday, the Town of Poughkeepsie Police Department responded to call about an alleged Macy's shoplifter who exited the store inside the Poughkeepsie Galleria and fled in a vehicle.
Responding officers found the car on Route 9 and noticed over $1,000 worth of stolen merchandise resting on the rear passenger seat, police say.
Collins was charged with grand larceny, a felony and petit larceny, a misdemeanor. He was arraigned in Town of Poughkeepsie Justice Court and remanded to Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $2,000 cash bail or $4,000 bond.
- Hudson Valley McDonald's Responds to Alleged Expensive Scam
- Multiple Bears Spotted in Hudson Valley Backyard
- Hudson Valley Teacher Accused of Stealing Money From Charity
- NYSCOPBA: 6 Hudson Valley Officers Injured When 40 Inmates Attack
- Hudson Valley Motorcyclist Dies After Hitting NY Corrections Van
- 16 Reasons Why Newburgh Isn't the Worst City in New York State
- Beloved Puppy Dies After Going to Lower Hudson Valley PetSmart
- Hudson Valley Man Dies in Lawnmower Crash, Brother Very Hurt
- Large Reward Offered After Video of Cat Murder Circulates
- Hudson Valley Rallies Behind Mother of 7 Killed in Crash
- Woman Shot Near Hudson Valley Church