Police Seek Help After Elderly Woman Raped in Newburgh
Police say this man is a suspect in the rape of an elderly woman in the Town of Newburgh.
The Town of Newburgh Police Department Detective Division is investigating a rape and sexual assault of an elderly woman. Police say the man pictured above has been established as a "person of interest" in this case and needs to be interviewed.
The man might be named "Caesar" and often is in the City of Newburgh area, according to the Town of Newburgh Police Department. Authorities didn't release details about when the alleged rape occurred or why the man is a suspect.
Anyone with information about the man is asked to call the Town of Newburgh Police Department at 845-564-1100 or email a tip to TNPDfacebook@townofnewburghpd.org. Tips can remain anonymous.
- New Details Surrounding Former Newburgh Teacher's Disappearance
- Afghan Veteran Broadcasts Hours-Long Standoff With Police
- Dutchess County Teen Arrested Following School Shooting Threat
- Police Seek Help After Elderly Woman Raped in Newburgh
- Help Needed In Finding Teen Who Went Missing From Dutchess County