Police: Hudson Valley Man Pleasured Himself on Rail Trail
A Hudson Valley man is accused of pleasuring himself on the Dutchess Rail Trail.
On Wednesday around 10:15 a.m., deputies from the Dutchess County Sheriff’s Office were dispatched to the Rail Trail for a report of someone seen pleasuring themselves in public. Upon arrival, deputies found 22-year-old Nicholas B. Brown of Beacon who fled on foot after seeing police, officials say.
Brown was taken into custody a short time later with the help of a number of deputies and a Sheriff’s Office K-9.
Brown is accused of pleasuring himself in public while using the William R. Steinhaus Dutchess Rail Trail in the Town of LaGrange, police say.
Brown was arrested for public lewdness, a misdemeanor. After being processed he was released on an appearance ticket after consultation with the Town of LaGrange Court.
Police continue to investigate and ask anyone who has any information about this incident or similar incidents to contact the Sheriff’s Office Detective Bureau at 845-486-3820. The Sheriff’s Office can also be contacted via the tip line at 845-605-CLUE (2583) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VIDEO: Deer Runs Wild Inside Store at Palisades Center Mall
- Residents Near Hudson Valley Warned of 'Mountain Lion' Sightings
- 9 Hudson Valley Restaurants Make Best Burger List
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Pleasured Himself on Rail Trail
- New Information About Hudson Valley Fire Chief's Fatal Crash
- Tick Carrying Deadly Brain Swelling Virus Bites Two Near Area
- Hudson Valley Diner Workers To Walk Red Carpet
- Hudson Valley Cafe Owner Killed While Protecting Animals
- Hudson Valley Man Fatally Shot, 2 Others Shot Near Dunkin'
- Food Plant Should Produce Nearly 1,000 New Hudson Valley Jobs