Police: Hudson Valley Man Masturbated on Rail Trail Near Woman
A Hudson Valley man is accused of pleasuring himself near a woman on a rail trail.
On Tuesday, New York State Police in Kingston arrested 74-year-old Douglas H. Lackner of Lake Katrine for public lewdness, a misdemeanor.
According to New York State Police, the arrest came after authorities investigated a report of a man masturbating in front of a woman at the Town of Hurley Rail Trail. Lackner was issued an appearance ticket returnable to the Town of Hurley Court on May 5, at 4:00 p.m.
- Eatery With '#1 Cheesesteak in The World' Coming to Hudson Valley
- Award-Winning Hudson Valley Restaurant Completes Major Expansion
- Deal Saves 950 Jobs in Hudson Valley, Will Create 150 More
- Hudson Valley Woman Accused Of Stealing Over $13,500 From Scouts
- People Are Moving Out of Hudson Valley At Alarming Rates
- The Hudson Valley is Home to the Best Pizza Place in 'Upstate NY'
- New 'Luxury' Movie Theater Opens in Hudson Valley
- You Can Help a Hudson Valley WWII Veteran Celebrate Turning 100
- Officials Assume Measles Will Continue to Spread in Hudson Valley