Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union Changes Its Name
Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union is changing their name. It will now be known as Hudson Valley Credit Union. Why is this change being made? To put it simply, their charter was approved by New York State.
What does this mean for their current customers? The name on your debit, credit, atm and if you use them, checks will change as will the name on the side of their buildings. According to a press statement, posted on HVFCU.ORG, that should be the only changes that you see.
From that press statement, here is information as to how this will affect current customers:
Since we will be retaining our Federal Insurance through the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), all your accounts will continue to be insured in the same fashion as well.
If you are a current HVFCU or HVCU customer and have additional questions or want more information, contact your local branch.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America