Hudson Valley Woman Accused of Raping Teen
A Hudson Valley woman is accused of raping a teen.
New York State Police in Highland arrested 25-year-old Catlin Sukunda of Gardiner for third-degree rape, criminal sex act and disseminating indecent materials to a minor, all felonies, and aggravated harassment and endangering the welfare of a child, misdemeanors.
State Police began investigating after receiving information that Sukunda allegedly had a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy in August.
Sukunda was arraigned in the Town of Gardiner Court and remanded to Ulster County Jail on $2,500 cash bail, $5,000 bond.
- Galleria at Crystal Run Evacuated, Reports of Shooter
- Mother, Child Killed in Black Friday Hudson Valley Fire
- When Will the Hudson Valley See Its First Major Snowstorm?
- Hudson Valley Woman Accused of Raping Teen
- Hudson Valley Bicyclist Killed in Thanksgiving Crash
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley