Hudson Valley Child Killed In Crash, 3 Seriously Injured
A child from the Hudson Valley lost his life and three others are fighting for their lives after a serious crash.
On Wednesday, New York State Police investigated a fatal motor vehicle crash at approximately on County Route 7A near Twin Bridges Road in the town of Copake, Columbia County.
Around 6:30 p.m., 28-year-old Christina I. Gubler of Crayville lost control in wet conditions, entered the northbound lane and struck a northbound 2014 Toyota Avalon, police say.
A passenger in Gubler's Honda Civic, 7-year-old Caleb P. Dier Craryville, was transported by Greenport Rescue to Columbia Memorial Hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced deceased.
Gubler was transported to Albany Medical Center with serious but what police believe to be non-life-threatening injuries.
The driver of the Toyota and his passenger, Michale and Mary Super, both 71 from Hudson, were both taken to Albany Medical Center. Police say both also have serious, but likely non-life-threatening injuries.
- You Could Live On Your Own Private Island in the Hudson Valley
- "#1 Hot Dog in the Country' Found in the Lower Hudson Valley
- Bieber is Getting Married To Girl From Hudson Valley, Again
- Men Killed After Being Electrocuted in Hudson Valley Identified
- Hudson Valley Drinking Water Contaminated By Tanker-Truck Crash
- 2 'Sexually Violent' Sex Offenders Move in Hudson Valley
- 2 Dead After Being Electrocuted in Hudson Valley
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Reopens After Devastating Fire
- Father of Seven Drowns Trying To Save Children in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley TV News Channel Being Shutdown, 150 Jobs Lost
- 2 Dead, Many Injured After Plane Crashes Into Hudson Valley Home
- Beloved Hudson Valley Deli Closes After Nearly 40 Years, Honored