Hudson Valley 3-Year-Old Shot Several Times in Critical Condition
The 3-year-old from the Hudson Valley who was shot several times while his parents were murdered is still fighting for his life.
On Sunday around 8 a.m., police responded to a home in the Town of Newburgh after neighbors reported hearing shots fired. Jimmy Crisantos, 27, Shatavia Crisantos, 26, and 9-year-old Giovanni Tambino, Shatavia’s son from a previous relationship, were all found dead in their Town of Newburgh home.
A fourth victim, the Cristantos' 3-year-old son, remains in critical condition with multiple gunshot wounds, police say. The toddler is being treated at Westchester Medical Center and is still clinging to life, according to NewsSource.
WPIX reports another child was inside the home at the time of the shootings but wasn't harmed.
Following an investigation into the shootings, Kaliek Goode-Ford, 30, of Newburgh was charged with murder and attempted murder. Goode-Ford knew the victims, but the motive still remains under investigation, police say. Police allege Goode-Ford was the lone gunman.
- Newburgh Triple-Homicide Suspect Sentenced For 2016 Arrest
- Landmark Hudson Valley School Will Soon Be TV, Film Studio
- Hudson Valley 3-Year-Old Shot Several Times in Critical Condition
- CNBC Wants NYC Residents to 'Ditch' NYC for Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Shaken After 3-Year-Old Shot, Brother, Parents Murdered
- The Hudson Valley is Home to The World's Oldest Forest
- Hudson Valley Parents, Child Killed in 'Targeted' Home Invasion
- Lower Hudson Valley Teen Missing For Month Found Dead in Lake
- Woman Walking on Taconic State Parkway Struck and Killed by Jeep