High-Risk Sex Offender Leaves Prison, Moves in Hudson Valley
A high-risk sex offender was released from prison and is now living within walking distance of a number of popular businesses.
The Kingston Police Department announced on their Facebook page Level-3 Sex Offender Jonah Bullock left the Ulster County Jail and moved to a home on Downs Street in Kingston.
It's unclear why 34-year-old was in prison, but in June 2018 he was wanted for failing to notify the Ulster County Sheriff's Office of a change of address. Registered sex offenders are required to tell police when they move.
According to Google Maps, Bullock is now living within walking distance of the Kingston Library, the Ulster Performing Arts Center and a number of popular businesses.
In 2005, Bullock was convicted of raping a 13-year-old girl. He was sentenced to 2 to 4 years in prison, according to the New York State Sex Offenders database. Level-3 sex offenders are considered to have the highest risk of a repeat offense and are considered the greatest risk to the public.
- Help Needed Finding Local Couple Accused of Killing Dogs
- Car Falls Off Embankment Causing Massive Delays on Route 9W
- High-Risk Sex Offender Leaves Prison, Moves in Hudson Valley
- Arrest Made In Connection of Killing of Hudson Valley Woman
- 3 Hudson Valley Buffets Among Best in New York State
- Hudson Valley Superintendent Trending After School Closing Song
- Family of Mother Police Say Was Sexually Assaulted Could Use Help
- Crime is Dramatically Rising in These Hudson Valley Counties
- Beloved Hudson Valley Diner Closes For Good
- Student Charged With Assaulting Hudson Valley Teacher
- Top-Ranking Hudson Valley Fire Officials Charged With Corruption