Grand Jury Indicts Ulster County Man Following Key Bank Robbery
An Ulster County man was indicated by a grand jury for allegedly robbing a local Key Bank.
An Ulster County jury indicted 27-year-old Bradly Cook with robbery, over allegations he robbed the Key Bank in Wall Street in the City of Kingston on July 24th.
Cook allegedly entered the bank and passed a note to a teller that instructed her that everyone would be safe, if she gave him money.
Cook is scheduled to be arraigned on the indictment in Ulster County Court later this week.
- DOH: Hudson Valley Doctor Infected Patients With Hepatitis
- Hudson Valley Man Sexually Abused Child, Kept Images of Sexual Abuse
- Hudson Valley Fire Captain Killed In Car Crash
- Poisonous Caterpillar Found in New York
- Warning: High Risk Sex Offender Living Near Hudson Valley Elementary School
- Over 8 Million New Yorkers Affected By Data Breach
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley