Filming Will Close Another Hudson Valley Road During Rush Hour
Nicole Kidman, Hugh Grant and Donald Sutherland continue to film in the area, but traffic delays are again expected as filming will close another road in the Hudson Valley during rush hour.
On Friday from 7 a.m. until 6 p.m. the northbound lane of New York State highway Route 209 will be closed between Route 28 and Sawkill Road in Ulster County. Officials advise drivers to find another route on Friday, adding this will impact everyone who drives towards the Rhinecliff Bridge.
The NYSDOT, New York State Police and local police will be on hand to close the portation of Route 209, a state highway, officials say.
According to the Town of Ulster Clerk, HBO is again filming a series in the area. This time it's for "The Undoing" starring Nicole Kidman, Hugh Grant and Donald Sutherland.
"This series brings over 200 crew members to our area, filling over 1,500 hotel rooms, patronizing restaurants and other area businesses during their stay," the Town of Ulster Clerk said on Facebook.
- 'Horror Plant' Causes Blindness, Bad Burns Found in Hudson Valley
- Unwanted Bear Invades Popular Hudson Valley Playground
- Man Admits to Hit-And-Run That Killed Hudson Valley Mother of 3
- Hudson Valley Firefighter Burns Down Local Church
- Uber Driver Kidnaps Hudson Valley Woman, Allegedly Fondles her
- Hudson Valley Fire Chief Killed in NYC 'Didn't Know' Where He Was
- Hudson Valley Firefighter Killed by Local Ambulance
- Hudson Valley School Bus Driver Confesses to Fatal Hit-And-Run
- New Plant Will Produce Nearly 1,000 Hudson Valley Jobs
- Hudson Valley Bridge, Road Closed For Days During Rush Hour
- Cops Investigate Likely Child Abduction Attempt in Hudson Valley
- 3 Winning Lottery Tickets Sold in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Family Left Homeless, Carless After Massive Fire