Dutchess County Man Stole Boat, Police Say
A Dutchess County man was allegedly found with a stolen boat.
On April 13, 2018, New York State Police responded to Fiddlers Bridge Road in the town of Clinton for a report of a stolen kayak and paddles.
An investigation led police to allege that 26-year-old Christopher Kane of Hyde Park was in possession of the stolen boat. The items were valued at $1,200, police say.
On Wednesday, New York State Police from the Rhinebeck barracks arrested Kane for criminal possession of stolen property, a class E felony.
Kane was arraigned before the town of Hyde Park Court, and released on his own recognizance.
- 2018 Hudson Valley Fireworks Guide
- Hudson Valley Man Dead in Apparent Double-Suicide
- Hudson Valley Teacher’s Aide Raped, Sexually Abused Boy
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Raped Teen He Friended on Social Media
- Multiple Large Venomous Snakes Found Near Hudson Valley Homes
- Hudson Valley Man Confesses After Dead Remains Found in Planter
- Hudson Valley Teen Signs MLB Contract
- Hudson Valley Police Arrest 7 in Prostitution, Drug Enforcement
- 'Horror Plant' Causes Blindness, Burns Found in Hudson Valley
- Police Save Suicidal Student On Top of Hudson Valley Water Tower