3 From Dutchess County Arrested Following Break-In, Police Say
Three men from Dutchess County were arrested over allegations that they broke into a building and attacked a tenant.
On Friday, the Town of Poughkeepsie Police Department responded to a building on Lagrange Avenue to investigate damage to the front door.
Responding officers found damage to the front door and a witness pointed to a vehicle that was fleeing the scene.
The witness told police that the people in the car entered the building and attacked one of the tenants.
The vehicle was located a short distance away. After an investigation all three occupants were arrested. Police didn’t say how their investigation led to the charges.
Prince W. Ogelsby, 21, from Wappingers Falls, 22-year-old Dwayne E. Joyner of Poughkeepsie and 25-year-old Phillip H. Rawlins of Wappingers Falls were all charged with criminal mischief and burglary.
All three were remanded to the Dutchess County Jail on $30,000 cash bail or $60,000 bond.
- Hudson Valley Man Accused of Second Fatal Drunk Driving Accident
- DA: Hudson Valley Woman, Former Cop Killed 9 Horses
- Hundreds Displaced By Fire in Dutchess County
- Police: Hudson Valley Teens Stole 3 Motorcycles, Guns, Ammo
- DA: Hudson Valley Teacher Raped High School Student
- Young Mother Missing For Nearly 600 Days May Be in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley