HV Man Signs Concert to Fiancée & It’s Beautiful [WATCH]
At the last WRRV Sessions we witnessed something truly inspiring.
In case you didn't know, every month WRRV brings a national act to the Newburgh Brewing Company to perform a short, acoustic and intimate performance. It's called WRRV Sessions and the last guests were local favorites, Coheed and Cambria.
They absolutely crushed their set. Coheed sounded amazing. Like most fans in attendance, my eyes were glued to the band. Suddenly, my girlfriend bumped me on the shoulder and pointed out one of the most beautiful displays of warmth, kindness and love.
A man was signing the entire performance for his fiancée. He wouldn’t even tap the beat on her hands with his fingers.
I had to share as this was truly amazing. I think this guy has set the bar high the rest of us men.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America