Popular Hudson Valley Deli, Convenience Store Closed For Filming
A gas station in the Hudson Valley which is also a popular deli and convenience store is closed for a couple of days for filming.
Flory's Gas, Convenience & Deli off Schuyler Blvd in Fishkill is closed on Friday for the filming of an undisclosed project. The company apologized on Facebook for the inconvenience, announcing that the Flory's off Route 9 will be closed on Thursday and Friday.
The Facebook post didn't give a reason for the closure. But, Hudson Valley Post went to Flory's Friday morning and a sign outside reads "Closed For Filming."
Hudson Valley Post reached out to Flory's for more information but has yet to hear back.
A few posts on social media confirmed filming was taking place.
"Lights. Camera. Action...movie being filmed today. Flory’s Mobil, Fishkill NY," Day + Stokosa Engineering P.C. wrote on Facebook.
Hudson Valley residents also commented on Facebook and said filming is taking place, but it remains unclear what is being filmed.
This could be unrelated or could be a hint. Nearby, at Mama Musetti's in the Village of Wappingers, filming for a "Top Secret Movie" will close the popular Italian restaurant on Thursday, Feb. 6.
Flory's is expected to reopen on Saturday and the company is offering a number of specials for the big game this Sunday.
- Newburgh Triple-Homicide Suspect Sentenced For 2016 Arrest
- Landmark Hudson Valley School Will Soon Be TV, Film Studio
- Hudson Valley 3-Year-Old Shot Several Times in Critical Condition
- CNBC Wants NYC Residents to 'Ditch' NYC for Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Shaken After 3-Year-Old Shot, Brother, Parents Murdered
- The Hudson Valley is Home to The World's Oldest Forest
- Hudson Valley Parents, Child Killed in 'Targeted' Home Invasion
- Lower Hudson Valley Teen Missing For Month Found Dead in Lake
- Woman Walking on Taconic State Parkway Struck and Killed by Jeep