Police: Target Employee Stole $4,000 From Hudson Valley Store
A Hudson Valley teen is accused of stealing over $4,000 while working at the Poughkeepsie Galleria Target.
On Monday, the Town of Poughkeepsie Police Department announced the arrest of 18-year-old Stephen F. Garica of Poughkeepsie following an investigation into a larceny complaint at the Target inside the Poughkeepsie Galleria.
Town of Poughkeepsie police were called to Target after it was alleged an employee, Garcia, stole $4,000 from the store over the course of three weeks.
Garcia was subsequently arrested for the theft following a police investigation and charged with grand larceny, a felony. He was arraigned before in Town of Poughkeepsie Court and was released on his own recognizance to appear at a later date.
- Hudson Valley School Bus Driver Dies After Crash With 22 Students
- Police: Hudson Valley Woman Killed By Pet Dogs Inside Home
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Continues Fight to Stay Open
- Man Sentenced For Hit-And-Run That Killed Hudson Valley Mother
- Hudson Valley Health Aide Worker Stole From Elderly Woman: Police
- Dog Left for Dead on 9W, Help Needed in Finding Suspect
- Child Shot in Neck in Lower Hudson Valley, Gunmen on the Loose
- Billy Crystal Spotted Dining at Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant
- Bear Caught Fishing in the Hudson Valley