Police Release Statement Regarding FDR High School Threat
The Town of Hyde Park Police Department has released a statement regarding the situation at FDR high school earlier this morning.
On Friday morning, November 22nd, FDR high school parents received an email about a threat made against the high school. The threat weren't deemed credible, however there was additional police presence at the Dutchess County high school on Friday.
The Town Of Hyde Park police department took to social media to release a statement explaining the situation. According to the post, a threat was written on a wall in a bathroom stall with todays date and that there "would be a shooting."
You can read the rest of the statement below:
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash