Increased Police Presence Today at FDR High School
We received several messages this morning about unusual activity at FDR high school in Hyde Park.
A listener reached out and told us on Friday morning that police cars were seen outside of the Dutchess County high school and students weren't being let inside. After mentioning it on-air, parents of FDR students filled us in on what was going on.
Cindy checked in through text message and said:
Parents received an email this morning that there was a threat made against FDR Highschool. But nothing at this time is credible and there will be an increased police presence at the school today.
Another parent told us "My step-kids go to Roosevelt high school and there was some kind of “scare” this morning."
A phone call made to the Hyde Park Police Department was not returned at this time. We'll update this story as more information comes in.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash