Orange County Man Stabs Coworker During Argument, Police Say
While working in Wappingers, two coworkers engaged in an argument and one of the men stabbed the other with a multi-tool.
On November 19, the New York State Police from the Wappinger barracks arrested Jaeson A. Dauswell, 24, of Newburgh, NY, for Assault in the second-degree, a class D felony, and Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the fourth-degree.
On November 19, 2019, Troopers responded to Old Hopewell Road in the town of Wappinger for a report of a stabbing at approximately 11:30 a.m. Investigation found Dauswell and the victim, while employed by Precision Pipeline Services, were working together on Old Hopewell Road.
Both engaged in an argument which resulted in Dauswell stabbing the victim’s thigh with a multi-tool knife.
Dauswell was arraigned before the town of Wappinger Court and released on his own recognizance. Dauswell is next scheduled to appear before the Court later next month.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie