Police: Hudson Valley Man Had 2-Year Sexual Relationship With Young Girl
A Hudson Valley man is facing rape charges over allegations he had a two-year sexual relationship with a young girl.
Recently while looking into a welfare complaint, New York State Police learned that 26-year-old Daniel W. Mikalonis of Kerhonkson was possibly involved in a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old girl.
The investigation revealed that Mikalonis was involved in a two-year sexual relationship with the girl, starting when she was 14-years-old and Mikelonis 24, police say.
Mikalonis was charged with rape and criminal sex act, both felonies.
Mikalonis was arraigned in the Town of Rochester Court and remanded to the Ulster County Jail in lieu of $15,000 cash bail or $30,000 secured bond.
- Funeral Set For Hudson Valley Fire Captain
- Teen Hit By Car Crossing Street Near Local School
- Have You Seen This Man Who Is Wanted For Trying To Rape a Hudson Valley Woman?
- DOH: Hudson Valley Doctor Infected Patients With Hepatitis
- Poisonous Caterpillar Found in New York
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley