Two Brooklyn men are accused of tying up customers and workers while stealing dozens of iPhones and other electronic devices from a Hudson Valley store.

On Friday just before 1 p.m., Monticello police responded to a 911 report of an armed robbery at the AT&T Store on Jefferson Street in the Village of Monticello.

Police were told, two men wearing hooded sweatshirts, sunglasses and a mask entered the store and displayed what appeared to a black semi-automatic handgun to a store employee and two shoppers. They then forced the store employee and customers to a back room of the store, where they bound all three with duct tape and stole several dozen iPhones, iPads and other cell phones from the store’s safe.

The pair fled the store with stolen merchandise in a 2018 white Jaguar motor vehicle.

Police were able to use one of the stolen phones GPS to track to the car on Route 17 in Sullivan County.

Monticello police, assisted by New York State Police and the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office, were able to locate the white Jaguar traveling eastbound on Route 17 in the Town of Mamakating, near Exit 113.

While trying to stop the car, a police vehicle was hit by a dump truck, injuring a Monticello police detective.

While fleeing at speeds around 125 MPH, the suspects’ vehicle crashed into a guardrail while attempting to get off the highway at Exit 116 in the Town of Wallkill, police say.

The car finally came to a stop in the parking lot of the Quickway Diner, where the two male suspects and a third person are accused of trying to flee.

All three were caught after a short foot chase. Proceeds from the robbery were found as well as a black pellet pistol, according to police.

Tyquan Sharrod Hilliard, 27, and 23-year-old Khalif M. Watson both of Brooklyn were both charged with robbery, burglary and coercion, all felonies. Both were separately wanted for violations of parole. Additional charges pending.

The unnamed third person wasn't charged.

Hilliard and Watson were remanded to the Sullivan County Jail without bail pending further court action.

More From Hudson Valley Post