4 Hudson Valley Teens Arrested after Home Invasion
Four teens from the Hudson Valley are facing felony charges after an alleged home invasion robbery in Dutchess County.
On Thursday around 7:30 p.m., East Fishkill police responded to a call of a home invasion robbery at a house on Lenart Place in Hopewell Junction.
The victim told police that four people forced their way into his home and robbed him before fleeing the scene.
Responding officers located two suspects in a car parked down the street from the scene and two others fled into a wooded area, police say.
State Police responded with a K-9 unit and additional troopers to assist in the search. A short time later, an East Fishkill Detective located two men walking on Creamery Road. Both were identified as the suspects and arrested, officials say.
Ryan Avery, 18 of Hopewell Junction, a 17-year-old from Hyde Park a 17-year-old from Poughkeepsie and a 16-year-old from Gardiner were all charged with burglary, robbery, conspiracy, felonies, and menacing, a misdemeanor.
All four were remanded to the Dutchess County Jail on $15,000 cash bail or $30,000 bond.
According to East Fishkill police, the incident is still under investigation, but it appears at least one person knew the victim.
- Hudson Valley Measles Outbreak Spreads to Newark Airport
- Update: Teacher Found Dead in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Admits to Second Fatal Drunk Driving Accident
- High-Risk Sex Offender Found Hiding in Hudson Valley, Police Say
- Hudson Valley City One of the Most Dangerous in America
- 4 Hudson Valley Teens Arrested after Home Invasion