PHOTOS: Billy Joel, Mariah Carey Hang Out In Lower Hudson Valley
A pair of music legends were spotted hanging out in the Hudson Valley.
Mariah Carey was seen with her two kids going on rides at the Playland Park in Rye, Tuesday night.
"Fantasy became a reality last night when @MariahCarey came to Playland! #HeyCoaster #MyWestchester," Playland Park wrote on Twitter while sharing photos of Carey and her children at the amusement park.
Earlier on Tuesday, Billy Joel was also in Rye. The "Piano Man" was spotted parking his boat and then eating at the Pier Restaurant and Tiki Bar.
"The Piano Man himself, Billy Joel Docked and Dined with us yesterday! He was in a Tiki State of Mind when he visited our Tiki Restaurant," Pier Restaurant and Tiki Bar wrote on Facebook.
Joel named his boat Alexa after his daughter, the singer told Soundings.
- Hudson Valley Mom Warns of Child Abduction Attempt at Supermarket
- PHOTOS: Billy Joel, Mariah Carey Hang Out In Lower Hudson Valley
- Police: Hudson Valley Dog Found With Fecal Matter on Coat, Maggots In Nose
- Hudson Valley Man Killed While Trying To Walk Across I-87: Police
- Hudson Valley Applebee's Closed For Good
- Bear Seen Outside Hudson Valley Church
- 2 Beloved Hudson Valley Restaurants Close Down
- Hudson Valley Woman Dies Swimming Near Home
- Teen Nearly Killed After Falling 35 Feet into Swimming Hole
- Hudson Valley Couple Accused of Hate Crime in Chili’s Parking Lot
- Hudson Valley Woman Charged in $7 Million Health Care Scheme