Major Changes Made to Every New York McDonald’s
You might not like this major change that will impact every Hudson Valley McDonald's.
On Wednesday, McDonald's announced they are removing artificial preservatives, artificial flavors and artificial colors from their classic burgers.
However, if you really want burger free of artificial preservatives, ask for yours without a pickle, which still contains artificial flavoring.
"We have made significant strides in evolving the quality of our food,” McDonald’s USA President Chris Kempczinski said in a press release. “We know quality choices are important to our customers, and this latest positive change to our classic burgers demonstrates our committed journey to leading with the customer and building a better McDonald’s.”
The change will impact every classic burger sold at the fast-food chain. Classic burgers include the hamburger, cheeseburger, double cheeseburger, McDouble, Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese and Big Mac.
“We understand that now more than ever, people care about their food – where it comes from, what goes into it and how it is prepared – and we are committed to make changes to our menu our guests feel good about,” McDonald's Vice President of Menu Innovation Linda VanGosen said in a press release.
To make the change, artificial preservatives were removed from McDonald’s real American Cheese, Big Mac Special Sauce, the regular bun, the Quarter Pounder bun and the Big Mac Bun.
The change went into effect on Wednesday at all of the 14,000 U.S. McDonald's, according to the company.
- NYDOH: Hudson Valley Resident Donated Blood With West Nile Virus
- 6-Time World Champion Opens Restaurant in Hudson Valley
- TV Director Used Spy Cam to Watch Teen Nanny in Bathroom
- Mom: Man Attempted to Lure Hudson Valley Children at Bus Stop
- Potentially Deadly West Nile Outbreak Hits Hudson Valley
- Have You Seen Any of These 7 Missing Hudson Valley Children?
- Acclaimed Show Starring A-Lister's Filmed in Hudson Valley
- National Guard Member Murdered by Ex, Hudson Valley Cop Shot
- Flights From Hudson Valley to Europe Drastically Reduced