Jimmy Eat World Set To Play The Chance Theater In November
Jimmy Eat World returns to the Hudson Valley this fall for a show at The Chance Theater in Poughkeepsie on November 15th. The artist pre-sale is underway at 10 AM today while the Chance pre-sale is available at 10 AM Wednesday and to the general public Friday at 10 AM.
Jimmy Eat World formed in the 90's and have a string of successful albums and tours dating back to 2001's Bleed American and the chart topping 'The Middle'. Their most recent album Integrity Blues was released in 2016 and in May of 2017, they dropped by WRRV Sessions.
They've recently revealed that a new album is coming October 18th called 'Surviving' so expect more new music soon.
Jimmy Eat World performs 'The Middle' at WRRV Sessions.
Simon interviews Jimmy Eat World at WRRV Sessions in May 2017.
- Halloween Party: WRRV Boo Ball announces $1,000 costume contest for 10/26
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center