Hudson Valley Skiing Spots – Which is the Best?
Have a day or afternoon off and thinking about hitting the slopes? Maybe wanting to grab the kids and go snow tubing? Where do you go? How close is close? Here are a few places in the Hudson Valley that you might wish to check out, plus a couple of places that are just a tad bit longer of a drive (depending on how much time you have).
- Catamount Ski Area, Hillsdale, NY www.catamountski.com
- Belleayre Ski Area, Highmount, NY www.belleayre.com
- Hunter Mountain, Hunter, NY www.huntermtn.com
- Windham Mountain, Windham NY www.windhammountain.com
- Mount Peter Ski Area, Warwick NY www.mtpeter.com
- Plattekill Mountain, Roxbury, NY www.plattekill.com
- Tuxedo Ridge, Tuxedo NY, www.tuxedoridge.com
- Thunder Ridge, Patterson, NY www.thunderridgeski.com
- Holiday Mountain Ski Park, Monticello, NY www.holidaymtn.com
- Sugarbush Ski Area, Warren, VT
- Jimny Peak, Hancock MA
Have you been out on the trails yet this season? Where did you go? Do you have any suggestions for people who are wanting to learn how to ski? Where should the more advanced skiers go?
Thanks for your help!
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- What is a ‘Kill” & Why Does NY Have So Many of Them?
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- Did One of Your Favorite Businesses Close in 2018?