Hudson Valley Grandma May be Key to Solving Counterfeit Bill Case
State police are desperately trying to locate a leopard print wearing grandma from the Hudson Valley.
On Thursday authorities released photos of a local supermarket shopper who may hold the key to solving a counterfeit bill scam. Police want to talk to the woman caught by security cameras at Tops Friendly Markets on Jon J. Wagner Way in the town of Lagrange late last month.
Authorities say the woman is not considered a suspect of any crime. Investigators would like to talk to her to find out more information about their case. If you happen to know this leopard print wearing grandma, please have her contact Investigator Melilli at the State Police barracks in Poughkeepsie at (845) 677-7300.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie